- Reservations can be made via the website www.maxberghostel.eu, by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +48 667 466 666.
- Max Berg Hostel uses the Hotres booking system.
- The reservation may be canceled or changed if the Hostel Reception will be informed about it no later than 48 hours before the planned date of arrival.
- After this time, the Hostel will deduct 100% of the booking value.
- It is possible to reserve both the whole room and a single place in shared rooms. The bed is for one person.
- It is not possible to transfer a room / hostel bed to third parties.
- The reservation can be paid by transfer to an account or by a payment card.
- Payments can be made via online payment service.
- It is possible to issue an invoice while making the reservation - in the online booking system.
- All prices are gross prices (including VAT).
- Hostel day at Max Berg Hostel runs from 3 p.m. to 11 a.m. the next day.
- Hostel allows accommodation after 3 p.m. on the day of arrival, however the Guest is obliged to leave the Hostel by 11 a.m. on the day of departure.
- If the Hostel is not dropped by 11 a.m., the Guest will be charged for the next night of the hostel.
- Accommodation in the Hostel is done using a self-service system. After booking, the Guest will receive an text message and / or an e-mail with an individual code that will be used to open the front door and then to retrieve the key from the box.
- The night silence at Max Berg Hostel runs from 10 p.m. to 8:00 a.m.
- The behavior of the Hostel Guests should not disturb the peaceful stay of other Guests.
- For persons under the influence of alcohol or intoxicants who behave aggressively or incorrectly, immediate termination of the reservation will be applied without refund of the fees incurred.
- As a result of improper behavior of Guests under the influence of alcohol or drugs, an intervention group will be called. The cost of intervention will be charged to Guests whose improper behavior has resulted in the need to call an intervention group.
- There is an absolute ban on smoking tobacco and / or e-cigarettes and the use of narcotic drugs and prohibited substances throughout the hostel. Smoking cigarettes in the hostel will be fined with PLN 500 to cover the costs associated with the intervention of the fire brigade, or special washing and removing the smell of tobacco from pillows, quilts and curtains, as well as long-term ventilation.
- Guests are required to comply with general safety rules and fire-fighting instructions.
- It is forbidden to introduce pets without prior agreement with the Hostel Reception.
- The Guest bears material responsibility for all kinds of damage or destruction of objects, equipment and technical devices caused by his fault.
- Defects or damage found in rooms must be reported immediately upon arrival.
- Guests are required to maintain cleanliness in rooms and in common areas.
- The Hostel will charge a fee of 50 PLN for losing the key.
- The Hostel is not responsible for valuables left in the room and common areas. Valuable items can be stored at the reception. However, the hostel does not have a typical safe.
- The hostel provides 55 beds in 14 rooms, three bathrooms with showers (separate for female and male) on the floor (one bathroom belongs to the apartment), a kitchen, a relaxation area/common space and a library.
- The price includes bed linen.
- It is possible to rent a towel - Guests should submit such a wish immediately upon arrival at the hostel.
- The hostel provides internet access via Wi-Fi throughout the entire facility.
- The hostel is monitored both outside and in some common areas (reception, relaxation zone). The monitoring data administrator is EWeRest Eliza Wojnarowicz with headquarters at ul. Marii Curie-Skłodowskiej 1, 50-381 Wrocław, NIP 899-135-16-43.
- The facility is under the care of a security company Nord-Watch.
- You can leave your luggage in the free storage room on the ground floor of the building.
We do our best to ensure that the service offered by Max Berg Hostel is at the highest level. However, guests have the right to raise concerns regarding the quality of the service.
- All complaints should be sent to the address email@example.com.
- Inquiries made after checking out of the room will not be considered.
- The deadline for dealing with complaints is 21 days (counted from the moment of sending a confirmation by the reception).
§6 Processing of personal data
- Personal data will be processed in order to complete the booking process, to explain the circumstances of a possible breach of the Regulations or applicable law, and to consider possible complaints.
- According to art. 13 para. 1 and par. 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (GDPR), we would like to inform you that:
The administrator of personal data obtained in the booking process within the meaning of the applicable generally applicable law is EWeRest Eliza Wojnarowicz with headquarters at ul. Marii Curie-Skłodowskiej 1, 50-381 Wrocław, NIP 899-135-16-43.
The entity that processes personal data is the online reservation system Hotres.pl, which belongs to the company LEMONPIXEL.pl Roman Korczyński based in Jelenia Góra 58-570 ul. Młyńska 12A is referred to as Hotres.pl
- For the needs of the booking process / issuing the sales document, the personal data of the Guest are collected. Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to complete the booking process.
- The guest has the right to access their personal data, the right to rectify it, delete it, as well as the right to limit its processing.
- Optional consent of the Guest to the processing of data for marketing purposes requires marking the appropriate checkbox in the reservation process. This consent can be withdrawn by sending an appropriate message to e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The specific purposes and scope of processing personal data in the Hotres system are specified in the attachment.
- The Administrator ensures that the personal data of the Guest are not made available to third parties and in this respect will take the necessary measures and ensure the use of their knowledge and experience to implement this assurance.
- The Administrator retains the right to disclose personal data to authorized entities (Subprocessors) and in cases provided for by generally applicable law. In particular, this applies to entities such as systems that perform online payments and reception software.
- The administrator is obliged to keep secret and confidential information obtained in order to implement the booking process. The commitment undertaken shall remain in force indefinitely.
- Hotres.pl as the Entity processing personal data of the Guest, ensures the implementation of appropriate technical and organizational measures, as well as additional IT security measures, based on reliable servers and systems used to process personal data in services provided electronically.
- Hotres.pl declares that IT systems used to process personal data meet the requirements of applicable law, in particular they are protected to a high degree within the meaning of the Regulation of the Minister of Interior and Administration of 29 April 2004 on personal data processing documentation and technical conditions and organizational, which should be met by devices and information systems used to process personal data.
- Subcontractors and Hotres.pl employees will be duly authorized to process personal data in connection with the implementation of the booking process, to which the Administrator and the Guest agree.
- In order to ensure the highest security in storing personal data compliant with the requirements of the RODO, Hotres.pl is obliged to:
- encryption and anonymisation of personal data transmission
- continuous assurance of confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of processing systems and services
- the ability to quickly restore the accessibility and access to personal data in the event of a physical or technical incident
- regularly testing, measuring and evaluating the effectiveness of technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of data processing.
- The administrator is entitled to change the provisions of the Regulations at any time and depending on his own decision. In particular, it may change the provisions of these Regulations in the case of:
- the necessity to adapt the Regulations to mandatory provisions or to changes in legal regulations affecting the content of the Regulations;
- the necessity to adapt the Regulations to the recommendation, interpretation, ruling, decision or decision of a public authority or court ruling affecting the content of the Regulations;
- expanding or changing the functionality of Hotres.pl.